Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunflowers

I was recently organizing the pictures on my computer and I came across this card that I made last year. It's an oldie, but a goodie!

















When I began making this card, I was sure I was going to hate it. But I had a ton of fun colouring in the flowers, and I was really happy with the finished product. It's simple, yet sweet. I used the retired Stampin' Up set Provencal, and my bold brights cardstock to make the flowers pop.

It has always been one of my favourite creations.

2 comments:

Angela said...

One of my favorites too. It's simple in the layout and I don't know if it's the way you switched up the colours or what, but there's just something about it that makes me go 'Wowzaa!' :)
I may need to borrow that stamp set...

Margaret de Witt said...

This is adorable. I love sunflowers. Something about them makes me smile, so you know what seeing this card does to me LOL