Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Love/Hate Relationship

The card I am posting today is a thank-you card I made for my sister-in-law's Bridal shower. I have a love/hate relationship with this card. Most of the time, when I look at it, I hate it. Crazy colours, too wild and busy. Blah!

The other half of the time, I love this card. I think it's genius! I love how the green and the purple tie-in with the colours on the patterned paper. And I love how the circles punched out on the purple cardstock match the circles on the patterned paper.

What I really want to know, is what do you think? Do you hate it, love it, or are you indifferent to it?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the green and purple.
Love the patterned paper strips.
LOVE the punched holes!!
Y'know what I think it is? The thank you stamp - the font and flowers don't really match the strong 'graphic nature' of rest of the card. Maybe try a different thank you stamp?
But I really do love the rest - as always!!

Amanda said...

Loving your creations Marnie!! :D I'm not a big purple fan but you made purple look good!! :D

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! We celebrated on Saturday together {in spirit!!} Can you believe we're 30!?!??!?!?!?! AAHH!!! Hope you had a great day and were spoiled rotten!!!