Thursday, April 08, 2010

MOJO133 Madness

I had some extra time this week, so I thought I would take the opportunity to challenge myself. I decided to take a stab at the Mojo Monday challenge:

I really liked the challenge layout for this week and couldn't wait to get crafty!

And, here is my take on the original:

I tried to stay away from using purple (since it is my go-to colour) and really challenge myself by using some other colours. :) I heat embossed the jukebox image with my awesome, sparkly, stardust embossing powder. The 'bday' sentiment is also embossed on the blue CS using white embossing powder to make it pop out.

I like the music theme of the card, but think that the patterned paper in the background might be a bit too busy. I am pleased with the end result though. Hope the recipient likes it as well!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is such a fun card. Love the jukebox theme. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)