Sunday, November 07, 2010

Another Card

It's the beginning of a new week, so I figured the best way to start it off would be with another card for y'all.

Back in September I attended a shower for my cousin and his fiance who were recently wed.

I was in a rush to make a card for the shower, so I knew that the creation had to be quick and simple. Since I had a newly purchased package of Kraft cardstock just waiting for me, I pulled it out and set to work. Here's a look at what I came up with:

It was as I was surveying the finished product that I realized I hadn't used the sentiment stamp I had planned to use.

Instead of just saying "it looks good enough", I set to work stamping my intended sentiment and then adhered it overtop of the original sentiment with some foam adhesive to pop it up on the card:

The bride-to-be was very pleased with the card when she opened the envelope.

No comments: