Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little Thank-You

December has been over for a while, and 2011 is well on its way.... but I still wanted to play along with the December HCCC.

I received a few unexpected gifts over the Christmas holidays, and I thought the challenge would be a great way to say "Thank-you". I decided to keep the layout and colour scheme as simple as possible. I think the entire set only took me about 20 minutes to make.

Thought I would add a little bit of international flavour to the design by using a "merci" stamp from one of the Unity KOM's.




I think the end result is a fun little thank-you note.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Marn, you are AWESOME!! Such a bright and cheery little set! You've totally inspired me to do something like this as a gift sometime - wouldn't that be cute?? I love the colours you picked too...and the 'francais flair' ;) I'm just going to leave this post up on my computer and then, when everything is dreary and pukey, I will come and be cheered up by this perfect little set of loveliness!