Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pretty Pastels

Today I am going to share with you the card that I made for the Pretty Pastels Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World. So far, I have found this the hardest colour challenge to be issued.... I know, I know, it's only the second one! ;)


Very pretty colours..... very.... pink! Totally not my style, which is why it was probably such a challenge for me. Here's a look at the card that I made:


Ribbon and rhinestones and punches, oh my! I mixed and matched stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and Stampin UP!. Love the way the flowers pop on the bottom half of the card. A nice all-occasion card.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yes, Marnie!! For a card that is totally not in your style...seriously, all pink? I'm amazed at you for even trying!...your card is fabulous. The layout is awesome and I love how you incorporated all that PINK! Good job! Your mojo must be oozing. Ha! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marnie! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)