Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Christmas in July

This post is a few days late, but I was so busy over the holiday weekend, that I didn't have any time to compose it.

July's HCCC was to create a Christmas card using the colour combo: orange, green, yellow.

I am not a fan of this colour combo, so I really wasn't looking forward to it. I procrastinated all month simply because I did not like the colour combo. ;)

In the end I did manage to come up with this simple and easy card:


Not exactly what I had in mind when I started working on this creation, but it still feels like Christmas to me.

2 comments:

michib said...

very cute Marnie! love the rows of images.

Angela said...

Marn! You did it! I was thinking that it was totally not fair that you made this crazy challenge and then didn't do it! So I'm very glad to see you pulled your big girl panties up :) Nice job, by the way. Love the addition of the popped-up dove. Totally makes the card!